1. Investments in foreign securities involve certain risks that differ from the risks of investing in domestic securities.
2. Adverse political, economic, social, or other conditions in a foreign country may make the stocks of that country difficult or impossible to sell.
3. It is more difficult to obtain reliable information about some foreign securities.
4. The costs of investing in some foreign markets may be higher than investing in domestic markets.
5. Investments in foreign securities also are subject to currency fluctuations.
Copyright © 2022 Futu SG. All Rights Reserved.