1. The adjusted fees, including the promotion of permanent zero commissions for US Stock trading, are applicable to Futu SG clients meeting any one of the following requirements:
a. Singapore citizens;
b. non-Singapore citizens who are residing in Singapore and have a valid proof of Singapore residential address (eg. utilities bills, phone bills or bank statements) dated within 3 months from the date of account opening application or through Singpass addresses (if Singpass is used for the application of account opening);
c. other eligible clients verified by Futu SG.
2. The adjusted fees are only applicable to individual clients.
3. Futu SG reserves the right to change the eligibility of the adjusted fees.
1. Permanent zero commissions for US Stock trading: Futu SG will charge eligible clients zero commission for trading US stocks (the commission rate used to be US$0.0049 per share, min US$0.99 per order), take effect from 13 April 2022 (EST).
2. Free period of US stock platform fee: the one-year free period will last one calendar year for new clients upon the date of first account opened. For existing clients, the one-year free period will be from 13 April 2022 to 12 April 2023 (EST). Platform fee after free period will be US$0.99 per order.
a. new clients refer to eligible clients who have not opened any accounts with Futu SG by 13 April 2022.
b. existing clients refer to eligible clients who have opened accounts with Futu SG by 13 April 2022.
c. the free period will last one calendar year once started, and cannot be paused or resumed at anytime during the free period.
d. the end date of US stock platform fee promotion period: Futu SG reserves the right to set or adjust the ending date of the one-year US stock platform fee free period for newly opened accounts , and the relevant changes will be announced in advance.
3. US stock related fees charged by regulations, exchanges and third-party institutions may still apply.
4. US stock refer to stocks and ETFs listed on US exchanges, unless specified otherwise.
5. For clients who are eligible for the adjusted fees, it cannot be used in combination with other rates.
6. For more details of the adjusted fees, please go to pricing page.
1. These terms and conditions, rewards and offers are organized by Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Futu SG) (「Organizer」), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. By taking part in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms and Conditions, existing terms and conditions in the customer agreement, and the decisions of Futu SG in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
2. Futu SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the moomoo app/website prior to effectiveness.
3. Investment products available through the moomoo App are offered by, including, but not limited to Futu SG, a broker licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this campaign constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Futu SG does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
4. No person should have more than one account, and the adjusted fees, including permanent zero commissions for US Stock trading and free period of US stocks platform fee, should be applied to the one account of any certain person. Please note that Futu SG does not allow a person to open a securities account on behalf of another (i.e. we do not allow non-beneficial owners to open an account). This requirement is also stated during your account opening process and in your declaration. Please refrain from opening a securities account if you are not the ultimate beneficial owner of the account. If your securities account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts or devices, Futu SG may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your promotions and rewards, and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
5. Each user or device, regardless mobile or computer, is only entitled to one set of fee schedule and related promotions. The definition of one single user includes but is not limited to, one single moomoo account, one single mobile number and one single device.
6. In case of any dispute, the organizer Futu SG reserves the right of final decision.
7. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.