The campaign will commence from 30 June 2022 at 10:00 SGT and end on 23 September 2022 at 09:59 SGT (「Campaign Period」).
Users who have not opened a FUTU SG securities account and/or deposit before 30 June 2022, 09:59 SGT.
New users will be rewarded with different entitlements such as free stock/fund cash coupons, commission-free trading and free access to market data for completing different tasks.
Successfully open a FUTU SG Securities Account
(i) 1-year free platform fee for US stock market*
(ii) Free access to real-time Lvl 2 Market Data for the US stock market
(iii) Free access to real-time Lvl 1 Market Data for the SG stock market
(iv) Free access to real-time Lvl 1 Market Data for China A Shares market
(v) SGD 10 Stock Cash Coupon
(vi) SGD 30 Fund Cash Coupon
First Deposit of SGD 2,700 & above
(i) 1 attempt to spin the wheel and get 1 free share worth between SGD 50 to SGD 150^#
* US stocks related fees charged by regulations, exchanges and third-party institutions may still apply. US stocks refer to stocks and ETFs listed on US exchanges, unless specified otherwise. For clients who are eligible for the adjusted fees, it cannot be used in combination with other rates. For more details on the other fees and pricing, please refer to our pricing page.
^ Reward value is as of 30 June 2022 and may fluctuate based on market conditions. This campaign is not related to any of the companies offering the shares which are being given out as part of moomoo Welcome Rewards.
# Please note that new users who have made their first deposit of SGD 2,700/ USD 2,000/ HKD 16,000 will receive 1 attempt to spin-the-wheel to get 1 free share. All share rewards will be automatically allocated to your account within 3 business days , but the status of the share(s) will remain frozen. To ensure the successful redemption of the share(s), new users MUST maintain a daily asset balance of SGD 2,700/ USD 2,000/ HKD 16,000 for 30 days from the day of share(s) allocation; assets include cash and stock positions etc. A 20% decrease in total asset value from stipulated amount will be allowed. The allocated share(s) will only be activated upon meeting the above conditions for 30 days and will be unfrozen within 5 business days after the 30-day holding period. Otherwise, the new user will not be entitled to the share(s) and the share(s) will be removed from your FUTU SG securities account within the next 7 business days. Should you have any queries, please chat with our Customer Support team.
1. Open your FUTU SG Securities Account as soon as possible! It takes 1-2 business days for the approval process.
2. After your FUTU SG Securities Account has been successfully opened, make your first successful deposit of SGD 2,700/ USD 2,000/ HKD 16,000 into your account by 23 September 2022, 09:59 SGT. It takes about 15 minutes if you are using Instant Deposit via DDA, or 1-3 business days if you are using bank transfer!
3. Once your first deposit of SGD 2,700/ USD 2,000/ HKD 16,000 and above is successfully settled into your FUTU SG Securities Account, you will receive 1 attempt to spin-the-wheel to receive 1 free share, and your Stock/Fund Cash Coupons can be found in your 「Coupons」 page within 1-3 business days!
Existing users who successfully opened a FUTU SG Securities Account and did not successfully deposit any amount into their FUTU SG securities account before 09:59 SGT on 30 June 2022 will be eligible for the deposit rewards within the campaign period.
You can choose to deposit SGD 2,700/ USD 2,000/ HKD 16,000 into your securities account.
Users will need to download the moomoo mobile app on either Apple App Store or Google Play Store and log in to receive the rewards.
Credit Method & Reward Notes
Free Platform Fee
Free platform fee for US stock market will be activated immediately upon account opening for one calendar year. Platform fee will be US$0.99 per order thereafter.
Market Data Rewards
Access to free market data rewards will be active from day of FUTU SG Securities account opening upon successful approval.
Stock/Fund Cash Coupon
The Stock/Fund Cash Coupon will be allocated into your account and will be activated immediately.
All Stock/Fund Cash Coupons will have an expiry of 60 days from day of activation.
Stock/Fund Cash Coupons will be sent to your 「Coupons」 page. They can be used to offset your buy trades in the moomoo app. Please use your coupons before executing your trade. Original trade amount with accompanying fees may be deducted upon execution. Coupon amount will be refunded into your account within 1-3 business days.
The Stock/Fund Cash Coupon amounts are all pre-tax amounts and are only available for use on buy trades, limited to 1 use per trade. All Stock/Fund Cash Coupons have a minimum trade amount of its stipulated value or equivalent in other currencies. If the trade amount is less than the value of the Stock/Fund Cash Coupon, the coupon will not be activated. Should there not be any specific selection made on the specific Stock/Fund Cash Coupons available in the account, Stock/Fund Cash Coupon will be used in an ascending order of the days left before expiry. Taxes and fees in accordance with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations may apply. Redeemable only for users who have a valid FUTU SG Securities Account in their own name.
Shares or Stocks
Free shares or stocks will be automatically deposited to your FUTU SG securities account within 3 business days upon task completion, but the status of shares will remain frozen. Shares will beautomatically unfrozen within 5 business days after the stated conditions have been met. Entitlements will only be allocated to users who have a valid FUTU SG securities in their own name.
** Though trades are commission-free during the promotional periods, do take note that other fees may apply. Platform fees are charged on a per order basis to enable FUTU SG to continue improving the user experience such as improving our technologies, providing free market data, and creating better analytical tools to improve our platform so that we can better serve our users. Goods and Services Tax and Regulatory Fees may be charged.
Yes, you may start trading in stocks and other financial products available on the moomoo App as long as you maintain a minimum daily asset balance of SGD 2,700 / USD 2,000 / HKD 16,000. Due to market fluctuations, a 20% decrease in total asset value from stipulated amount will be allowed (i.e. SGD 2,160 / USD 1,600 / HKD 12,800). Should you fulfil the above conditions for 30 days, your free shares will be unfrozen and activated within 5 business days after the 30-day holding period.
For referral rewards, please refer here.
1. These terms and conditions, rewards and offers are organised by Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Futu SG) (「Organiser」), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. By taking part in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms and Conditions, existing terms and conditions in the customer agreement, and the decisions of Futu SG in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
2. Futu SG reserves all rights to terminate the campaign or change terms and conditions, offers, rewards without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply and will be posted on the moomoo app/website prior to effectiveness.
3. Zero Commission for US Stocks are only applicable to Singapore citizens; or non-Singapore citizens who are residing in Singapore and have a valid proof of Singapore residential address (eg. utilities bills, phone bills or bank statements) dated within 3 months from the date of account opening application or through Singpass addresses (if Singpass is used for account opening); or other eligible clients verified by Futu SG. The adjusted fees are only applicable to individual clients. Futu SG reserves the right to change the eligibility of the adjusted fees.
4. This offer is only valid for eligible users who are are at least 18 years of age, and have a valid Singapore bank account in their own name.
5. Currently, we limit sign-ups to a limited group of nationalities. Please click on the drop-down box during your account opening process to see if your nationality is available on the list.
6. Applicable phone, internet and other charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
7. No person should have more than one account. Please note that FUTU SG does not allow a person to open a securities account on behalf of another (i.e. we do not allow non-beneficial owners to open an account). This requirement is also stated during your account opening process and in your declaration. Please refrain from opening a securities account if you are not the ultimate beneficial owner of the account. If your securities account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g., using multiple accounts or devices, FUTU SG may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your stock rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
8. Each user or device, regardless mobile or computer, is only entitled to one set of registration / sign up rewards, account opening rewards, initial deposit rewards, market trade rewards and referral rewards.
9. FUTU SG reserves the right to remove market data access and commission-free trade entitlement should customer not fulfil all stated conditions of the offer. Should the customer not fulfil all the stated conditions of this offer, FUTU SG reserves the right to charge in full the free shares.
10. Requests for substitution of rewards will not be entertained. FUTU SG reserves all rights to end the offer or amend the rules of the offer at any time without prior notice.
11. Investment products available through the moomoo App are offered by, including, but not limited to FUTU SG, a broker licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by Moomoo Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Neither receipt of a share of stock through this program nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. FUTU SG does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction.
12. For more information on fee schedule, please visit here.
13. If you would like to access our commission calculator, please visit here.
14. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.