|Commission||HKD||0.03% of the investment amount or HK$3 which ever is higher||FUTU|
1. Singapore government will levy a Goods and Services Tax （GST） at a rate of 7% on the commission.
2. Promotional $0 commission free trading will be valid and applied during the designated promotional period. Find out more about promotions: here
|Fixed (Default)||HKD||HK$15 per order||FUTU|
1. Singapore government will levy a Goods and Services Tax （GST） at a rate of 7% on the platform fee.
2. Platform fees will be charged per order and there is no amalgamation.
3. An annual Interest rate of 6.8% is charged when the account cash balance is negative (effective June 06, 2017). Interest is calculated on a daily basis and is settled at the end of the month.
4. The transaction fees of valid orders before cancellation shall be settled according to the trading day. The transactions on the same trading day shall be regarded as one order, and the transactions on different trading days shall be regarded as different orders for charging.
Thank you for using moomoo. Platform fees are charged to enable Futu to continue investing in better technologies to improve our platform to serve our users better.
|HK Trading System Usage Fee||HKD||HK$0.50 per transaction||HKEX|
|HK Exchange Settlement Fee||HKD||0.002%*transaction amount, minimum HK$2, Maximum HK$100||HKEX|
|HK Government Stamp Duty||HKD|
0.13%*trasanction amount, rounded up to the nearest dollar. There is no charge for trading warrants of CBBCs.
For example, HK$2.01 will be roundep up to HK$3.00.
|HK Exchange Trading Fee||HKD||0.005%*transaction amount, minimum HK$0.01||HKEX|
|HK SFC Transaction levy||HKD||0.0027%*transaction amount, minimum HK$0.01||SGC|
1. If each order is divided into multiple transactions, Regulatory Fees will be applied per transaction.
2. Under normal circumstances, no stamp duty is levied when trading warrants, CBBCs, the exact range of stamp duty is subject to the official statement of the Hong Kong Government.
Futu Singapore does not charge any processing fees for corporate actions of Hong Kong stocks (except for handling General Meeting matters for SGD10 per application). However any third-party/exchange charges will still be passed on to client. Charges may change from time to time at the discretion of Futu Singapore Pte Ltd.
Please note that dividends may also be subject to tax. Tax rates will vary according to each respective country's tax rate.