1. These terms and conditions (「Terms and Conditions」) shall apply to the 2021 「Learn and Earn」 campaign (「Campaign」) organised by Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Futu SG), a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited (「Organiser」).
2. By taking part in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by these Campaign Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Futu SG in relation to and in connection with this Campaign.
3. The campaign will commence from 21 July 2021 at 1300 hours, Singapore time and end on 10 August 2021 at 2359 hours, Singapore time (「Campaign Period」).
4. Futu SG reserves all rights to change the Campaign Period without prior notice.
5. These are the steps to participate:
a. Participants can attempt to answer a quiz, for each correct answer to the quiz, participants will be awarded a chance for the sure-win cash coupon gachapon to win up to S$1888.
b. A gachapon chance will only be awarded when participants answer the quiz correctly. Participants can make more than 1 quiz attempt to get more chances for the gachapon. Coupons from the gachapon can be accumulated during the campaign period. Awarded rewards are neither negotiable nor transferable.
6. Each participant can attempt a maximum of 8 quizzes per day. Participants can get quiz attempts from the mission board daily.
7. The cash coupon amount from the gachapon varies up to a maximum amount of S$1888. Awarded cash coupons will be automatically deposited into the participants’ coupons centre. Participants can accumulate rewards in their coupon centre but will require a valid Futu SG Securities account to receive the awarded cash coupon.
8. Participants will have to be aged 18 and above in Singapore and have a valid moomoo account in their own name. Only then, they are eligible to participate in the Campaign and be eligible to receive rewards. Applicable phone, internet and other charges may apply, and the participants shall be responsible for such costs and expenses.
9. By taking part in the Campaign, all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and the prevailing moomoo terms and conditions of use. Terms and Conditions of this campaign may be amended from time to time at Futu SG’s discretion.
10. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
i. All permanent and/or contract employees (「Employees」) of the Futu SG and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) (「Immediate Family Members」).
ii. All agencies and/or service providers engaged by Futu SG (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Campaign) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
11. For each quiz attempt, you can select one answer for each quiz. There will only be one correct answer for the quiz.
12. You will be able to exit the quiz at any point of time and return to answer the same question. There will not be any time limit to answer the quiz.
13. Each participant can get quiz attempts from the mission board daily:
i) 「Daily sign in」 - Get 2 quiz attempts
ii) 「Launch quiz in moomoo app」 - Get 1 quiz attempt for launching quiz in the moomoo app
iii) 「Refer a friend to download and register on moomoo」 - Get 1 quiz attempt for each successful referral for a new moomoo account sign up (capped at 5 times per day)
14. Each participant can get quiz attempts from the account opening mission once:
i) 「Complete FUTU SG Securities Account Opening」 - Get 5 quiz attempts
15. The number of quiz attempts will be refreshed at 0600 hrs (SGT time) every day. All unused quiz attempts for the previous day will be forfeited.
16. The missions on the mission board will be refreshed at 0600 hrs (SGT time) every day. All uncompleted missions and unclaimed quiz attempts for the previous day will be forfeited.
17. Gachapon chances from correct quiz attempts must be used by 31 August 2021, 2359 hrs (SGT time), any unused gachapon chances will be forfeited.
18. New users who sign up through the campaign will receive a limited time 「Quiz Treasure Chest」 when the app is first launched. A 3-day countdown timer will start after the treasure box is unlocked. If the treasure box’ countdown time is depleted, the treasure box will disappear.
Quiz Treasure Chest Task Details
● Attempt quiz 5 times: Complete 5 quiz attempts to complete the task and get 500 points. The points will be credited to your account instantly upon task completion, points can be used to redeem rewards in the Rewards Club.
19. Requests for substitution of rewards by the winner will not be entertained. Futu SG reserves all rights to end the Campaign or amend the rules of the Campaign at any time without prior notice.
20. Cash coupons will be sent to your coupon centre in the form of coupons, which can be viewed and used in 「Coupons」 under the 「Me」 tab in the moomoo app (https://coupon.moomoo.com). They can be exchanged for cash in the moomoo App. Click the "Redeem" button, and the cash will be issued to your corresponding securities account. If you have not yet opened an account, the cash coupon will be kept for you for 60 days after it is received. Please open an account within the validity period and manually receive the cash. The cash coupon amounts are all pre-tax amounts. Taxes and fees in accordance with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations may apply.
21. Each participant making an entry into the Campaign represents and warrants all information submitted by him or her in connection with the Campaign. Such participant shall indemnify Futu SG and its affiliates against any claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses incurred by Futu SG and its affiliates arising out of or in connection with any such infringement (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis), and shall at the request of Futu SG, defend any action brought against Futu SG and its affiliates for any such claim for liability and/or damages.
22. By participating in the Campaign, participants hereby agree and authorize Futu SG, to use at its discretion, without further compensation, fee, charge or other remuneration to the participants or moomoo user, to disclose and use any of their names, addresses, personal details, photographs, videos or any likeness of them for promotional, advertising, marketing and/or publicity purposes (where not prohibited by written law), and to the use of statements attributed to winners of this Campaign, and any rights in connection therewith.
23. By entering this Campaign, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold Futu SG and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Campaign or any Campaign-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
24. Futu SG assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in the transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alteration of quiz entries. Futu SG is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, submissions or notification related to this Campaign.
25. Futu SG will not assume responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss or injury resulting from the participant participating in the Campaign or for (i) any errors in communication associated with the Campaign, (ii) any problem with the prizes and (iii) any use of the prize. By participating in the Campaign, participants agree to release Futu SG from any liability whatsoever. Futu SG reserves the right to alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
26. Futu SG reserves the right to disqualify any participant that it deems inappropriate or unsuitable or deemed to be detrimental to the Futu SG.
27. THIS Campaign IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. To the extent permitted by law, the right to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or on connection with this Campaign are hereby excluded and any participant expressly waives any and all such rights. Certain restrictions may apply. Quiz entries are deemed void if Futu SG determines the entries are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained through fraud or theft.
28. By participating in the Campaign, participants agree (a) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (b) that the decisions of Futu SG are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Campaign; and (c) if the participant wins, that Futu SG may use the winning submission and the winners’ name, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Campaign or future promotions without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law). All applicable taxes, fees and surcharges and/or foreign duties on prize(s) is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
29. Futu SG reserves the right to verify the validity and/or the identity of the participant (including a participant's email address) and to disqualify any participant who is not eligible or who tampers with the process. Futu SG has the right to deny any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments that may be deemed as an attack on Futu SG or the Campaign. By participating in this Campaign to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
30. Failure by Futu SG to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
31. If for any reason the Campaign is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Futu SG that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Campaign. Futu SG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign.
32. By participating in the Campaign, the participants are deemed to have consented to: (i) the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by the Futu SG for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and (ii) receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from Futu SG from time to time.
33. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Campaign, in particular those relating to the Campaign prize, are the property of their respective owners. Futu SG is not providing any financial advice, endorsements or sponsorships to their products or services.
34. Futu SG shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Campaign and/or redemption or use of the prize howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Futu SG of this Campaign shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Futu SG for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
35. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
36. Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd. is the subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited, that is listed on NASDAQ and backed by Tencent.
The moomoo App is a trading platform offered by moomoo Inc., a subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. In Singapore, investment products available through the moomoo App are offered by Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("Futu SG"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited. Futu SG is a broker-dealer and custodian licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, (Licence No. CMS101000).
No content on this Campaign or it’s advertisement shall be considered an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures or other investment products. All information and data, if any, are for reference only and past performance should not be viewed as an indicator of future results. It is not a guarantee for future results. Investments in stocks, options, ETFs and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose the value of their investment. When trading in a margin account, a client may lose more than their original investment. No content on this advertisement shall be considered as an opinion or recommendation. Please consult your financial adviser as to the suitability of any investment.
For further information, please refer to our website at www.futusg.com
37. This Campaign and the terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
38. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.